Monday, June 20, 2011

Stanley Cup Champs!

I am so horrible at blogging. It's been over 4 months since I posted something. For a while, I was too busy with school to post on here and then it got to the point where I just forgot about it completely. I really need to get back to doing this on a weekly basis at least!

I'll need to update all my wantlists for starters. I've decided not to start any new sets until I've completed at least HALF of my current ones. Not sure how that will work out, but I'll try.

As you all know, the Bruins finally won the Stanley Cup after a 39 year drought. I had the opportunity on Saturday to go to the parade in Boston. Never before have I experienced anything like that and I don't think anything else will ever come close. Over a million people were in Boston that day. Here are some shots I got during the rally. Enjoy!

P.S. I promise I'll make my blog a regular thing now!











No comments:

Post a Comment