Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just a few thoughts on my collections...

Before I start any new sets, my goal is to complete the one's I have already started. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I absolutely hate it when things aren't finished. It really bothers me. Anyway, I have plenty of cards available via trade. Let's get something done! After they are complete, I think it's necessary that I put more thought into what I collect. You know, just being more selective over particular sets. In the past, I've spent way TOO much money and I really need to budget myself. I think I want to concentrate on some of my player collections as well and make a bigger dent on my 1975 Topps set. (Which is extremely tiny at the moment.)

And someday, I'll actually find the time to post some of my player collections!
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on a '75 set of my own. I have some lower grade commons that are extra if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete